This fresh, citrusy salad makes a delicious light lunch any time of the year and is ideal picnic food or a lunch box filler. You'll be surprised how well orange, apples and grapes go with pasta in this inventive dish
IngredientsFor the dressing:
- 6 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tsp runny honey
- 1 level tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3tbsp each of finely chopped fresh chives and dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 300g dried short-shaped pasta
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 red apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 50g each of green and red seedless grapes
- 2 celery sticks, thickly sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- Make the dressing by mixing together all the ingredients in a large salad bowl. Season to taste and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain well.
- Add the pasta to the salad bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Pour over the dressing and toss gently to mix well.
Slimming World syns per serving:
- Extra easy: 2
- Green: 2
- Original: 8
Like us on Facebook
Share this recipe